Are you looking for a job opportunity that’s truly an opportunity? Then you’ve come to the right place. At Lutheran Senior Services, we’re looking for staff members who want more than just a job — we’re looking for people who want to make a difference in the lives of every person we serve.
We are now hiring full-time Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to work the evening shift.
There is a $6,000 Sign-on Bonus for this position.
As an LPN you will direct and provide nursing care to the residents and supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing staff. You must also maintain the core values that support the Christian Mission of Lutheran Senior Services, “Older Adults Living Life to the Fullest”.
• Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
• Current LPN license in the state of practice.
• Must be CPR certified.
• Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
• Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care.
• Must have patience, tact, flexibility, and a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
To perform this position successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.