Dining Services Associate
Saint Louis, MO
Are you looking for a job opportunity that’s truly an opportunity? Then you’ve come to the right place. At Lutheran Senior Services, we’re looking for staff members who want more than just a job — we’re looking for people who want to make a difference in the lives of every person we serve.
We are now hiring a Dining Services Associate.
As a Dining Services Associate you will perform a variety of dining service functions, including serving and maintaining clean, sanitary, and organized conditions of dining areas, facilities, and equipment. You may assist in some aspects of food preparation. You must also maintain the core values that support the Christian Mission of Lutheran Senior Services, “Older Adults Living Life to the Fullest”.
• Must have a high school diploma/GED or be in the process of obtaining one.
• Previous dining service experience is desirable.
• Must be 16 years of age.
• Must have or be willing to receive a hepatitis A vaccine prior to beginning work.
• Lutheran Senior Services (LSS) requires drivers of licensed company vehicles and those using their own vehicles for business purposes to have the appropriate driver’s license, insurance coverage, and meet the auto liability carrier’s driver’s criteria.
• Read, understand, and follow recipe instructions, diet orders, resident preference cards, and work assignments.
• Perform routine, repetitive tasks with frequent interruptions.
• Must be patient and tolerant toward staff, residents, and family members.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.